Intermission: The Red/Blue/Green Albums (1973-1975)

THE BEATLES - 1962-1966
Released: 2 April 1973
Genre: Rock, pop
Producer: George Martin

Side A
Love Me Do
Please Please Me
From Me to You
She Loves You
I Want to Hold Your Hand
All My Loving
Can't Buy Me Love

Side B
A Hard Day's Night
And I Love Her
Eight Days a Week
I Feel Fine
Ticket to Ride
Yesterday

Side C
Help!
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
We Can Work It Out
Day Tripper
Drive My Car
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)

Side D
Nowhere Man
Michelle
In My Life
Girl
Paperback Writer
Eleanor Rigby
Yellow Submarine

THE BEATLES - 1967-1970
Released: 2 April 1973
Genre: Rock, pop
Producer: George Martin, Glyn Johns

Side A
Strawberry Fields Forever
Penny Lane
With a Little Help from My Friends
Love You 'till Tuesday
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
A Day in the Life
All You Need Is Love

Side B
I Am the Walrus
Hello, Goodbye
Magical Mystery Tour
Lady Madonna
Karma Man
Hey Jude
Revolution

Side C
Dear Prudence
Blackbird
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Helter Skelter
Get Back
London, Bye Ta-Ta
The Ballad of John and Yoko

Side D
Space Oddity
Something
Come Together
The Long and Winding Road
Across the Universe
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End
Let It Be

THE BEATLES - 1971-1974
Released: 21 November 1975
Genre: Rock, pop
Producer: The Beatles, George Martin, Tony Visconti, Ken Scott

Side A
Maybe I'm Amazed
All the Madmen
The Man Who Sold the World
Changes
Another Day
Imagine
Life on Mars?

Side B
Back Off Boogaloo
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
Suffragette City
Hi, Hi, Hi
Starman
Meat City
Live and Let Die

Side C
Band on the Run
Mind Games
Jet
Aladdin Sane
Ziggy Stardust
Out the Blue
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

Side D
The Diamond Dogs
(It's All Down to) Goodnight Vienna
Rebel Rebel
Rock 'n' Roll with Me
Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out)
Listen to What the Man Said
Fame

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beatles - Space Oddity (1969)

The Beatles - From Liverpool (1967)

Welcome!