Welcome!

 The Beatles and David Bowie are two of my favorite artists. They epitomized the popular culture and the zeitgeist of the 1960's, 70's and beyond. And yet, it's interesting to me that both existed in the mainstream (taking into account all of the Beatles' solo careers) around the same time and made music that was accessible to fans of both artists (which is why Beatles fans end up being Bowie fans as well). So with that knowledge, as well as my knowledge of and love for alternate history, I have decided to make an entire alternate timeline that has David Bowie enter the Beatles' lives perpetually, for better of for worse. The goal here is to make something realistic out of a scenario that isn't so, creating albums and scenarios that feel like they really could exist given the circumstances. Most of these albums will be able to be created pretty easily with a simple Spotify or Apple Music playlist, although I have some ideas for custom mixes as well. There are so many "What if the Beatles didn't break up?" timelines nowadays, so hopefully I can take that simple question and put my own creative spin on it. And that's pretty much it, I hope you enjoy!

While the idea for this timeline is mine alone, I must give credit to cosmonautbilly, Reign, and MiketheGibus for inspiring me to put all these albums in one place. Love you guys :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beatles - Space Oddity (1969)

The Beatles - From Liverpool (1967)